If your gas central heating boiler needs replaced or upgraded
there are currently several finance options or monthly payment plans to choose from.
Your prefered method of payment will depend on your circumstances but here are four options to consider before buying a new boiler.
Boiler Payment Options
Cheap Boiler Quotes
- Boiler Installers and suppliers are currently offering deals and substantial price reductions on boilers if you have the cash to buy one up front.
- A new boiler normally costs around £2200 including installation however some suppliers are now quoting as little as £1700 with free installation and a variety of offers on boiler maintenance plans, boiler warranties and heating controls etc.
Easy boiler quotes: we can get you three separate free boiler quotes from suppliers in your area and the latest offers
- All boiler quotes are completely free with no-obligation
- We’ll find up to 3 approved Gas Safe Registered boiler engineers in your area
- Get exclusive access to the latest boiler supplier and installer deals
This would enable you to spread the cost of your boiler installation. It works in the same way as a loan or home improvement finance.
Utility companies like British Gas & SSE , and boiler manufacturers / installers are currently offering varying flexible finance monthly payment options on most condensing boilers and combination (Combi) boilers.
Boiler payment plans have a variety of interest rates and payment terms depending on the supplier and installer so you should do a bit research to find out more about the payment length and terms, Interest rates and if the boiler installation includes a warranty and maintenance contract etc.
We can find out all the latest boiler finance options for you in your area – free of charge and with no hassle or obligation. Again all installers we contact are Gas Safe registered boiler / gas engineers etc. Find out more about boiler pay monthly plans
The Green Deal works in parallel with ECO but is a non-means tested finance option for home improvement loans.
The Green deal provides pay monthly finance options for the installation of energy-saving measures such as new condensing gas boilers and home insulation products.
These measures are financed by the utility companies can be installed with no up-front cost to the homeowner or private tenant.
The payments are met via the energy savings – through reductions in heating bills. Several finance / payment options are available depending on the measures installed.
Find out more about Green Deal Finance for Boilers